Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Best Cat Litter Box

If you are in need of a Litter Box and you are trying to find the best one on the market - look no further - The Roll Away Litter Box by Omega is what you need. I have 6 cats and I have found the best, easiest to clean and not expensive Cat Litter Box. I swear this is the easiest litter box to clean - all you do is roll it over, roll it back and then pull the draw out and all the yuckies are in there. Of course you will need to make the switch to clumping litter, but it really is cheaper in the long run. I clean my box no more than once a day and my house stays litter box smell free. Now I also want to say I have a Maine Coon who is a big boy and fits in there just fine.
You will thank me once you have this in your home - I know you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment